- Model NO.: KSL-1800X
- Structure: Desktop
- Type: Heating Type
- Working Temperature: 1700
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: Zhengzhou, Henan
- Customized: Customized
- Application: School, Hosipital, Lab, Induatrial
- Max. Temperature: 1750
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1ºC
- Trademark: Synthe
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 85141090
Widely used in sintering and annealing in lab, sintering for ceramics, used in denture processing,especially for technical ceramic (ceramic dental bridge)
- Maximum Temperature: 1750ºC
- Material of Chamber: Al2O3 Fiber
- Two Heating Surfaces (Left, Right) can achieve a more uniform of the chamber temperature
- MoSi2 Heating Element
- B type thermocouple
- Double layer steel case with air cooling keeps exterior safe to touch.
- Ventilation opening on the top of furnace, to discharge the corrosive gas and water, to enhance the service life of heating element.
|Temperature Control |
Henan Synthe Corporation has been developing, improving, and finishing high temperature furnaces and refractory products for almost 10 years. Today, We are engaged in the manufacture of high-temperature muffle furnaces, tube furnaces, vacuum furnaces and ceramic fiber products.
We also offer furnace spare parts, such as complete SiC and MoSi2 heating elements, Alumina crucibles. Many of our products have been developed for specific purposes with unique designs. We offer extensive research and development. Our highly qualified staff of engineers, scientists, technicians, and plant personnel, will work with you to produce a cost effective, superior product to meet your refractory needs. Synthe takes pride in our commitment to operational excellence. We have the drive, knowledge and ability to meet our customer's specific and demanding needs for their everyday usage. We will work with you to get things done!